Monday, December 10, 2012

My 2013 Oscar Predictions

Since I won't have any new reviews for you until I see The Hobbit this weekend (yay!!!) I thought I'd post my list of Oscar predictions. Because there's so many categories, I only did the main ones. Of course, these are just who I think will get nominated, based on the movies I've seen this year and who I think the Academy will go for. These are just my opinions. I have no say in who gets nominated. Beleive me if I did, Sam Worthington and Tom Hardy would get nominated for just about everything lol. Anyway, here it goes. I'd love to hear what you guys think. Feel free to leave me a comment about who you think will get nominated. Once the actual nominations are out (in early January I beleive) and it gets closer to the actual ceremony, I'll post my list of who I think is going to win.


Best Picture:

Silver Linings Playbook

Zero Dark Thirty

Argo

Life Of Pi

The Master

The Sessions

Beasts Of The Southern Wild

Django Unchained

Les Miserables

Lincoln

Best Actor:

Bradley Cooper, Silver Linings Playbook

Daniel Day Lewis, Lincoln

John Hawkes, The Sessions

Denzel Washington, Flight

Joaquin Pheonix, The Master

Best Actress:

Jennifer Lawrence, Silver Linings Playbook

Jessica Chastain, Zero Dark Thirty

Marion Cotillard, Rust & Bone

Quvenzhane Wallis, Beasts of the Southern Wild

Helen Mirren, Hitchcock

Best Director:

Ben Affleck, Argo

David O Russel, Silver Linings Playbook

Tom Hooper, Les Miserables

Kathryn Bigelow, Zero Dark Thirty

Stephen Spielberg, Lincoln

 

Best Supporting Actor:

Robert DeNiro, Silver Linings Playbook

William H. Macy, The Sessions

Phillip Seymour Hoffman, The Master

Jason Clarke, Zero Dark Thirty

Tommy Lee Jones, Lincoln

 

Best Supporting Actress:

Anne Hathaway, Les Miserables

Helen Hunt, The Sessions

Judi Dench, Skyfall

Sally Field, Lincoln

Amy Adams, The Master

 

Best Animated Feature:

Brave

Wreck It Ralph

ParaNorman

Frankenweenie

Rise of the Guardians

 

Best Original Score:

Howard Shore, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Alexandre Desplat, Argo

Reinhold Hell, Johnny Kilmek, & Tom Tyker, Cloud Atlas

Thomas Newman, Skyfall

John Williams, Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment