Friday, March 13, 2020

Emma


Pros:
•Gorgeous cinematography and costumes.
•I’m a sucker for a good period piece. And the fact that it’s Jane Austen makes it even better. 
•Anya Taylor-Joy was perfectly cast as the title character. She’s a very talented young actress and I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve seen her in so far. 
•It’s always a delight whenever I see Bill Nighy in a movie. 

Cons:
•It got off to a bit of a slow start and I wasn’t feeling it at first. Luckily things picked up in the second half. 

My Rating: 8/10 

This will probably be my last review for a little while. I’ve been meaning to take a break to focus on other things. Mainly my other writing including several stories I’ve had floating in my head for a long time. And with this horrible coronavirus sadly affecting everything, who knows when we’ll get more new releases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment