Thursday, April 21, 2011

My first post!

I'm new to this whole thing so please bear with me.

After a lot of convincing from some friends, I've decided to start posting movie reviews. They seem to think I'm good at it lol. Not sure how many people besides them will read it but we shall see. Anyway, here's a few things you should know:

*I rate movies on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the worst, 10 being the best. Not very creative I know but it's what I'll use until I can think of something better.

*More than likely I'll be posting my reviews on Friday's. Unless the movie opens on a different day or I'm just too tired to get on here and post (in which case I'll do it Saturday).

*WARNING: As my friends know, I happend to have a huge Sam Worthington obessesion (although I prefer the word dedicated). Any movie of his will automatically get a 10/10 regardless if the movie itself is crap. Don't like that? Too bad :p

I think that's about it for now. If anyone has any questions or if there's a topic you'd like me to post about, let me know. Thanks :)

-Adrianne

No comments:

Post a Comment