Friday, April 29, 2011

Fast Five (IMAX)

Vin Diesel & Paul Walker on an IMAX screen= holy shit!!! :o :o

This movie was awesome. I've been a big fan of this franchise for years, with the exception of 2 Fast 2 Furious (it was okay. Paul Walker was the saving grace of the movie) & Tokyo Drift (couldn't even make it through the whole movie it was that bad). I was really looking forward to this and I wasn't dissapointed.

Fast Five begins right where Fast & Furious left off- Brian, Mia, and the gang break Dom out of a prison bus. The plot from there.... well, I'm still trying to figure everything out. Of course there's plenty of action, hot guys, and cool cars. Most of the action scenes were way over the top (at one point Vin & Paul drive a car over a cliff and end up in the water with barely a scratch on them) but that's what I love about it. You kinda have to leave your mind at the door & just have a good time.

All of the actors I thought did a great job. Especially Vin Diesel, who is just badass as always. The scenes where he & Duane Johnson (who I'm not usually a fan of but was really good in this) face off were some of my favorite moments in the whole movie.

I highly reccomend this. It has something for everyone. If you get a chance, definitly go see it in IMAX. It's worth paying the extra money. The picture quality is incredible!

My rating: 9/10

One more thing: MAKE SURE you stay until after the credits. They play a scene which I won't spoil for you guys, but it's huge & totally makes me think there will be a 6th movie.

-Adrianne

No comments:

Post a Comment