Saturday, December 30, 2017

My Top 10 Movies of 2017

This year I’ve decided to do things a little differently. Normally with each movie on my list I’d include a brief description of why it’s on there but I feel like I’ve just been repeating what I said already in my reviews. So instead I’m just going to include the link to my original reviews and you can reread my thoughts. But basically it’s the same- I’ll start at number 10 and work my way to number one. There’ll be a few honorable mentions as well. 

As always, these are my opinions. I’m not expecting everyone to agree with me on the movies I’ve included. Enjoy :) 

10. Last Flag Flying 

9. Brigsby Bear

8. Mudbound
•There’s no review for this one since I generally don’t do them for Netflix movies. That may change in the near future however. 

7. Dunkirk

6. Coco

5. Detroit 

4. War for the Planet of the Apes

3. Get Out

2. Logan

1. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri 


Honorable Mentions:
The Florida Project 
I Am Not Your Negro
Wind River
The Shape of Water
Blade Runner 2049

No comments:

Post a Comment