Friday, April 26, 2019

Avengers: Endgame

SPOILER FREE I PROMISE!! 

After a much needed break for a few weeks, I’m back! And what a movie to come back and review. As with Infinity War, I’m just going to give a few very brief thoughts and my rating. 

So did I like it? FUCK YEAH I DID!!! 11 years and 22 movies has all come down to this. I thought I was emotionally prepared but nope. And neither will you be. This was everything I could’ve hoped for and then some. You’ll cheer, you’ll laugh, you’ll cry.... sometimes all three at the same time. 

I could go on all night about how much I love this movie but I promised I wouldn’t spoil anything. 

I know it’s only April but here you have it, my number one movie of the year. Seriously, it would be impossible for anything to top this. If I could give it a higher than 10 rating I would. Fuck it. It’s my blog/review and I’ll do what I want. 

My Rating: 11/10

No comments:

Post a Comment