Friday, July 5, 2019

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Pros:
•Tom Holland continues to be my favorite Spider-Man. That was perfect casting on Marvel’s part. I’m loving his interpretation of the character. 
•I also thought he and Zendaya are so sweet together. 
•The second half was really action packed and well done. 
•Looks great in IMAX. 
•The end credit scenes (especially the mid credits one) is worth the price of admission alone. HOLY SHIT!!!! 

Cons:
•As much as I loved the second half of the movie, I really didn’t care for the first half. It downright annoyed me at times. The humor didn’t work for the most part and it bored me to tears sitting there watching some teenagers summer vacation. I get they needed to set things up but still. Move it along already!! 
•Jake Gyllenhaal is a good actor but this was definitely one of his weaker roles. 
•The twist... seriously?? I mean it wasn’t quite Iron Man 3 level bad but it was close. 
•I would definitely place this on the lower end of the Marvel movies. Not that I didn’t like the movie. I did. But would I watch it over and over again? Probably not. 

My Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment