Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Choice

FUCK!!!

That pretty much sums up my feelings about the latest Nicholas Sparks movie. I remember reading the book when it first came out almost 10 years ago and believe it or not it was good. But what the fuck was this? Good lord, I haven't cringed so much watching a movie in I don't know how long. 

This will probably be one of the shortest reviews I've done, aside from the mini reviews I do during the film festival. I'm not going to bother telling you the plot. Have you ever seen a Nicholas Sparks movie? Yes? Well, then you know how this shit will go. 

I only gave this a chance because I liked the last movie- The Longest Ride. Was it great? No, but at least it had characters I actually cared about. The only person I liked in The Choice was Tom Wilkinson. He's WAY too good an actor to be in this shit. 

Was there anything that I liked about the movie? Umm... There's some pretty shots of the water. And really cute dogs. That's it. 

I knew I should've gone to see Hail, Caesar! instead. What the hell was I thinking?!?

My Rating: 4.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment