Friday, June 21, 2019

Toy Story 4

Like many people, I was very skeptical when they announced they were making a fourth Toy Story movie. Toy Story 3 had such a perfect ending and there was no way anything would top that. Boy was I wrong! I know it’s early but Toy Story 4 is definitely going to be a candidate for my top ten list. It’s seriously that good. 

What I’ve always loved about Pixar movies is while technically they’re aimed at kids, adults can enjoy them as well. They deal with a lot of themes that go way over kids heads. 

The story here is really well done.  I like how it mainly focuses on Woody. Don’t worry though, you still get to see plenty of your other favorite characters. Hell I even loved the newest character Forky. He didn’t annoy me at all like he did in the trailer. 

And if you thought the Toy Story 3 ending was emotional be prepared for one of the biggest emotional punches in the gut with this one. Here I was smiling, laughing and having a good time. I’m like, when will I start crying? Then it hits. Right in the feels. 

I could go on all night about how amazing this movie is but I don’t want to spoil it. Just go see it for yourselves. You’ll have a great time. 

My Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment