Friday, December 6, 2019

Knives Out

Pros:
•This movie was a lot of fun. If you’re into good old fashioned murder mysteries you’ll definitely enjoy this. 
•Incredible cast. I especially enjoyed Ana De Armas and Daniel Craig’s (who looked like he was having a blast the whole time) performances. 
•Great writing and direction by Rian Johnson. I know people give him a lot of hell for The Last Jedi (which I enjoy a lot despite its flaws) but I still think he’s very talented. Would love to see him do more original things like this.
•Will this movie make my top 10? Maybe, maybe not. Still I highly recommend everyone go out and support it. You’ll have a good time. 

Cons:
•It did drag a bit towards the end. Don’t get me wrong, I was never bored. Not for one second. But it got to the point where I was saying to myself, “Okay, time to wrap things up.”

My Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment