Friday, February 7, 2020

Birds of Prey


Pros:
•It was way better than Suicide Squad. Not that that’s saying much. 
•Margot Robbie was great as Harley Quinn. She looked like she was having a blast. 
•The fight scenes were well done for the most part. 
•There’s a lot of cool visuals. 
•I thought the four main characters worked really well together. 
•The soundtrack was badass. Will definitely add it to my Spotify list. 
•Would I rush out to see this? No. But it’s definitely worth checking out. Get some friends together and go see a matinee. You’ll have fun. 

Cons:
•Maybe it could be because I’m exhausted today, but the movie dragged a bit for me at the beginning. 
•A few of the characters could’ve been a little better developed. 
•As much as I like Ewan McGregor, I didn’t care for him as the main villain here. 

My Rating: 7/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment