Friday, February 24, 2017

The LEGO Batman Movie

Plot-
Bruce Wayne/Batman (Will Arnett) must once again save the city of Gotham from the Joker (Zach Galifianakis) while at the same take care of the orphan boy he adopted (Michael Cera). 

Pros:
•Best interpretation of Batman since the Nolan movies. 
•Like The LEGO Movie, can be enjoyed by both kids and adults. 
•Really sweet message. 
•Nice animation. 
•Great voice acting, especially Will Arnett and Zachary Galifianakis. It's funny how Galifianakis was a better Joker than Jared Leto. Not that that was hard to do. 
•Pretty badass soundtrack/score. I love how they incorporated a lot of the old Batman themes. 

Cons:
•Dragged a bit, especially in the middle. 
•To me, the story wasn't as strong as The LEGO Movie. It's very good don't get me wrong (I highly recommend the movie), but it didn't quite hit me as much in the feels as the other one did. 

My Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment