Sunday, April 2, 2017

Kedi

Plot:
Documentary about a group of stray domestic cats in Istanbul and the impact they have on the people around them. 

Pros:
•I tend to avoid any kind of animal movie because I always end up sobbing and feeling depressed afterward. But I heard about this one awhile back and it had me curious. To my relief, this was a very happy movie that I think all animal lovers will enjoy. It's a very fascinating story showing you just how much cats are loved and respected over in that part of the world. 
•Tons of adorable cats! What's not to like? I lost count of how many times I said awww during this. 
•Beautiful locations. 

Cons:
•A little too short. It's barely an hour and twenty minutes. I would've liked to see them go a bit further with this. 
•There really is no one specific plot. It just shows you the everyday lives of these cats. While I was completely okay with this, some people might not like this. 

My Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment