Sunday, May 13, 2018

Finding Your Feet

Plot:
Sandra (Imelda Staunton), a middle class women on the verge of retirement, discovers that her husband has been having an affair with her best friend. She then moves in with her bohemian sister. 

Pros:
•Stellar cast
•Story was sweet and at times very moving. 
•The perfect type of movie to take your Mom or Grandma to. 
•If you’re a fan of British humor or just British movies in general I definitely think you’ll enjoy this. 
•Some fun dance sequences. 
•Pretty locations

Cons:
•Extremely predictable. Nearly everything I guessed would happen when I first saw the trailer happens. That’s not to say I didn’t like the movie. I really did. Just a few more surprises would’ve been nice. 
•Could’ve used some tighter editing. Some scenes needed to be trimmed down or removed all together. 
•A few cheesy moments. 

My Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment