Friday, June 22, 2018

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Plot:
Takes place four years after the events of Jurassic World. When the island’s long dormant volcano suddenly becomes active, Owen (Chris Pratt) and Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) attempt to rescue the remaining dinosaurs. 

Pros:
•Going into this movie I had very low expectations. I figured as long as I saw some bad ass dinosaurs tear shit up I’d be happy. And that’s exactly what I got. 
•Yes, the movie is dumb. Like on Fast & Furious level dumb. It annoyed me a bit at first but eventually I just rolled with it and had fun. 
•Great CGI
•No annoying kid characters this time. There’s only one kid in the movie and honestly she was okay. 
•I was never bored. 

Cons:
•One of the laziest scripts I’ve seen in awhile. I know what kind of movie this is and it’s not that I was expecting award winning writing but holy shit they could’ve at least tried. 
•Jeff Goldblum is completely wasted here. 
•Franklin... one of the most annoying characters I’ve seen in awhile. 

My Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment