Friday, June 15, 2018

Ocean’s 8

Plot:
Debbie Ocean (Sandra Bullock) gathers a group of women together to attempt a heist at the Met Gala. 

Pros:
•Going into this I wasn’t expecting much but I ended up really enjoying this movie. Is it perfect? No, far from it. But I thought it was fun. 
•If you’re into heist movies I think you’ll like this. 
•The cast list is pretty impressive. The ones that really stood out to me were Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett. They had great chemistry. I enjoyed Helena Bonham Carter and Anne Hathaway as well. 
•Gorgeous dresses and jewelry

Cons:
•Aside from the actresses I mentioned above, the rest of the cast was pretty forgettable. 
•Drags a bit at first. Luckily it picks up in the second half. 
•Story is fairly predictable. 

My Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment