Friday, March 22, 2019

Us

This is going to be a super short review. Honestly I’m still trying to process what I just saw. Plus it’s one of those movies that you should go into knowing as little as possible. 

Get Out was one of my favorite movies the year it came out. So I was looking forward to Jordan Peele’s follow up. I’m happy to say that he didn’t disappoint. Us is such a well made and unique movie (with a surprising amount of humor). If only more horror movies put this much effort into them. 

That being said, I can totally see people not liking it. The movie is not without its faults. It does drag at times. And the ending is a bit predictable and underwhelming. 

Was it better than Get Out? Well, no. That’s not a knock on the movie at all. It’s more of a personal preference. I highly recommend you guys check this out. 

My Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment