Sunday, May 14, 2017

Graduation

Graduation 

Plot:
Dr. Romeo Aldea (Adrian Titieni) is a loving father who wants nothing more than to see his only child Eliza (Maria Dragus) succeed. One day, something happens to Eliza that could jeopardize her future. Romeo will stop at nothing to fix the situation. 

Pros:
•Strong acting, especially by Adrian Titieni. 
•Interesting story about the role of a parent. And what lengths one would go to help their child. 

Cons:
•Some scenes were so poorly lit I could barely tell what was happening. 
•Fucking shaky cam! While it thankfully got better as the movie went on I still have to take a point off. 
•Moved at an agonizingly slow pace. At one point I thought for sure the movie would be wrapping up soon, only to look up at the clock and see there was still another hour left. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Never a good sign. 
•The movie is a little over two hours and it didn't need to be. They couldn't cut out a good 20 minutes of scenes that when all was sad and done didn't mean anything. 
•While I wouldn't call this a bad movie, I can't say I'd recommend it either. 

My Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment