Friday, July 20, 2018

The Equalizer 2

Plot:
Robert McCall (Denzel Washington) is back and once again kicking ass and serving justice. 

Pros:
•Denzel Washington is once again a bad ass. What more can you want? He’s one of my all time favorite actors. When will people learn... you don’t fuck with him! 
•Great direction by Antoine Fuqua. 
•Well choreographed and brutal fight scenes. Definitely not for the squeamish. 
•My favorite part of the movie wasn’t the main story but when Denzel was a Lyft driver helping people he met along the way. Or when he was helping his neighbors. I could watch an entire movie just about that. 
•If you liked the first movie I’m sure you’ll like this too. 

Cons:
•The twist is so predictable. You can see it coming from a mile away. 
•Falls apart a bit in the last act. Gets down right dumb at times even. 
•Like the first movie, drags a bit towards the end. 

My Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment