Friday, July 6, 2018

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Plot:
Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) is trying to balance his life as a father and as Ant-Man. Suddenly, he gets an urgent mission in which he teams up with the Wasp (Evangeline Lily). 

Pros:
•I wasn’t really looking forward to this movie at first. After the greatness that is Infinity War there’s no way you could top that. Now having seen Ant-Man and the Wasp I can tell you that this was exactly what we needed after Infinity War- something lighthearted and fun. Marvel you really do know what you’re doing. 
•Paul Rudd was perfect casting. He really nails down this character. I also thought he had decent chemistry with Evangeline Lily. 
•The villain actually wasn’t as bad as I thought she might be. Not the best certainly but once you learned more about her you totally understand why she’s doing what she’s doing. 
•Great supporting cast including Michael Douglas and Michael Peña. 
•I got several genuine laughs out of this. 
•Amazing post credit scene. Technically there’s two but thanks to my friends at Double Toasted I found out the second one is nothing really and there’s no need to see it. But definitely stick around for the first one. 

Cons:
•There’s nothing really bad about it. I had a good time. However, when you compare it to the other Marvel movies, it’s not something I would watch again. The story itself wasn’t all that remarkable. Still, I’d say check it out. 

My Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment