Friday, July 13, 2018

The First Purge

This won’t be one of my usual reviews. I thought about it at first but having seen all the other movies I kind of feel like I would be repeating myself. So I just have a few quick thoughts. 

Look, this is a Purge movie. It’s an interesting concept. It’s also dumb as fuck. That being said, I had a blast watching this. It started out a little slow at first but once the actual purging began it became fun. 
 
If you didn’t like the other movies you’re probably not going to like this one either. But if you’re like me and enjoy them, I’d definitely say check this out. If I had to rank them all (from best to worst) it would be-

1. Anarchy 
2. Election Year
3. The First Purge
4. The Purge

I’m very interested to see what they do with the tv show. 

My Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment