Friday, December 21, 2018

Aquaman

Plot:
Arthur Curry (Jason Momoa) learns that he is the true heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis. 

Pros:
•Jason Momoa was easily the best part of this movie. I love his take on Aquaman. He really seems to be having fun and not taking it seriously, which is what you should do with a movie like this. 
•There are some really nice visuals, especially when it comes to Atlantis. And color!!! A rarity in a DC movie. 
•Some fun and even touching moments. 
•It’s not that good overall but it didn’t make me mad. 

Cons:
•The movie is two and a half hours and boy do you feel the length at times. 
•Terrible dialog. Whoever wrote this should be fired. But at least it was laughably bad. 
•If you take a shot every time there’s exposition you’ll be dead of alcohol poisoning in about five minutes. 
•Patrick Wilson I like you and all but tone it the fuck down! He took this way too seriously. 
•I have heard some bad songs in my time. But Pittbull’s cover of “Africa” may just one of the worst. Holy shit!! What the fuck was that? To give you an idea of how bad it was- I’d rather listen to Baby Shark on a loop then hear this song again. 

My Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment