Sunday, December 23, 2018

Pick of the Litter

Plot:
Documentary that follows a litter of puppies as they begin their quest to become Guide Dogs for the blind. 


I usually avoid movies about dogs or animals in general because in my experience they don’t end well and I turn into a sobbing mess. But with this one I felt I’d be alright and would have a happy ending. And while it did, I still ended up crying but in a good way. Who doesn’t love seeing a movie about cute dogs? 

This was such a fascinating movie. It was interesting to see the whole process of becoming a guide dog and how hard it is to make the cut. And the amazing trainers that work with them. 

Only one very minor complaint- it felt a bit rushed. It’s only about an hour and twenty minutes and I would’ve loved to have seen them spending more time going through the whole training process. Still, this is the perfect movie to take your family to or if you’re a dog lover. 

My Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment