Sunday, January 6, 2019

The Guilty

Plot:
Asger Holm (Jakob Cedergren), a police officer assigned alarm dispatch duty, enters in a race against time when he answers a call from a kidnapped woman. 

Pros:
•Wow!!! This was one of the most well made and engaging movies I’ve seen in a long time. My heart was pounding and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Kudos to the director and all involved. It goes to show you that you don’t need a big budget in order to make a good movie. 
•Outstanding performance by Jakob Cedergren. This is a movie I’ve where the entire thing takes place in only two rooms and the majority of it is him talking on the phone. Not too many actors could pull something like this off but he did. 
•So many twists and turns. Some you might seen coming while others will surprise you. Definitely not as predictable as you might think. 

Cons:
•Nothing I can think of. That’s how good the movie is. My only regret is I didn’t see this sooner because it definitely would’ve made my top 10 list. Highly recommended! 

My Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment