Friday, May 17, 2019

Poms

Plot:

A group of women form a cheerleading squad at their retirement home. 


Pros:

•The strongest part of the movie for me was definitely the cast, especially Diane Keaton and Jacki Weaver. Was it their best roles? Of course not. But the chemistry was there and they looked like they were having fun. 

•A very inspiring message 

•A lot of really heartfelt moments. 

•Moves very quickly. The whole thing I believe was only an hour and a half. 

•If you’re looking for something to take your Mom or Grandma to, this movie would be perfect. 


Cons:

•Very predictable 

•Weak script 

•Had a (slightly better than ) TV movie quality look to it. Not the worst I’ve seen however. 

•While I got a few chuckles out of it, most of the humor fell a bit flat. 


My Rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment