Friday, November 15, 2019

Ford v Ferrari


Pros:
•I’ll admit, I’ve never been a fan of racing. It’s just not my thing. But this movie was entertaining and managed to do the impossible- make me give a shit about it. 
•Amazing performances by pretty much the entire cast, mainly Christian Bale (who was definitely my favorite) and Matt Damon. 
•Don’t be intimidated by the fact that this is two and a half hours long. They time just flew by. I was engaged the entire time and it kept me on the edge of my seat. 
•Wasn’t nearly as predictable as I thought it might be. 
•Do I recommend it? Hell yeah I do! It certainly stands a good chance of making my top 10 list. 

Cons:
•The only complaint I have is VERY minor but I didn’t Josh Lucas’ performance. I know this whole thing is based on a true story but I’m not all that familiar with it. Not sure if his character was a real person or if they just made it up for the movie. But the way he plays it is just your standard sports movie villain. Still, it’s nothing that should stop you from seeing it. 

My Rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment