Friday, November 22, 2019

Frozen 2

Pros:
•When they announced they were making this movie I wasn’t so sure about it. Why mess with perfection? I absolutely adore the first movie. Still, I knew I wanted to check this out. I’m happy to report that Frozen 2, in my opinion does not suffer from sequelitis. 
•I really enjoyed the darker story line they went with. This is still a kids movie yes, but adults can get a lot out of it as well. 
•The animation is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely worth shelling out the extra money to see this in IMAX. You see just how MUCH effort was put into it right down to the tiniest detail. 
•Most of the songs were catchy and memorable. 

Cons:
•The big reveal I could see coming from a mile awhile. Wish it had given me a few more surprises. 
•I can’t remember the name of the song but it’s one of Kristoff’s and it was so cheesy it had me cringing in my seat. 

My Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment