Friday, November 1, 2019

Terminator: Dark Fate

Pros:
•It was great seeing Linda Hamilton reprise her iconic role again. Sarah Connor to this day is one of my favorite movie characters ever. 
•Some really good action scenes. 
•There’s a twist with new character Dani that I thought was interesting. 

Cons:
•One of the laziest scripts I’ve seen in awhile. 
•Aside from a few moments, most of the cgi/special effects were awful. 
•Even though I liked the twist, Dani is no Sarah. I found myself not caring about her or any of the other characters. 
•When there wasn’t any action there were a lot of times were I was bored. 
•The movie never made me mad but it’s really forgettable. There’s really no need to see this in theaters. If you’re a Terminator fan and you’re curious, wait until it’s on Netflix. Better yet just watch the first two movies. 

My Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment