Friday, July 1, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (3D)

Wow, and I thought Green Lantern was bad. I walked out of Transformers: Dark of the Moon (who the he'll came up with that title?) exhausted and feeling ten times stupider than I did when I first came in. I can't really be angry since I knew what I was getting myself into. I couldn't even sit through all of the first two movies. The only reasons I went to this were because I've already seen every movie out there now that I'd want to see and I heard that this is the best of the three.

And it is. But that's not saying much. I'm not a big Michael Bay fan. Not that he's the worst director out there (that title belongs to Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer). I actually liked Armageddon & Pearl Harbor.

Wanna know about the plot? Haha! There isn't one. Did you honestly think there would be? Here's what happens- giant robots blow shit up for nearly three hours. That's it. Just when I thought Michael Bay couldn't possibly blow anything else up, he found more to blow up.

I did manage to come up with some things that were good about the movie. Ummm... the action sequences during the last 40 minutes or so were pretty awesome. The 3d was good (but not Avatar good as some have been claiming). And Megan Fox wasn't in it. Not that the actress that replaced her was much better.

My Rating: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment