Friday, April 27, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War

Plot:
The Avengers must come together again, this time to try and stop Thanos (Josh Brolin) before he gets all of the Infinity Stones and wipes out half the universe. 


I had planned on writing a full review of this movie but I can’t bring myself to do it. For one, it’s better to go into this knowing as little as possible. While my reviews are generally spoiler free it would be very hard to talk about Infinity War without giving anything away. I refuse to be one of those assholes. And secondly, I’m still numb and trying to process what I just saw. 

All I’ll say is- Ten years of movies have all lead up to this. And boy it didn’t disappoint. Thank you Russo brothers for creating this amazing movie that was everything I hoped it would be and more. Easily the best movie I’ve seen this year. I doubt anything is going to top this one. 

Do I recommend it? FUCK YEAH I DO! Just make sure to bring a box of tissues and, if you’re of age, a bottle of your favorite alcohol. 

My Rating: 10/10

1 comment: